WPPA ( Hong Kong China )Member Benefits
* Special membership rate for WPPA ( Hong Kong China )events and conferences
* Invitation to join member-only WPPA ( Hong Kong China )events and conferences
* “Member of the Month” Promotion
(ONE of the MEMBER will be introduced in WPPA ( Hong Kong China )website each month. This star of the Month needs to provide his info, images & etc for the display of the topic.)
* The option of competing in WPPA( Hong Kong China ) photo contests
* Member’s name will be listed in the “Find a Photographer” page
* Member is allowed to use the WPPA( Hong Kong China ) logo in their profile website
* A gallery page within the WPPA ( Hong Kong China )Member Profile displaying contest-winning images.
Qualifications to join WPPA( Hong Kong China )…
* You must work in the industry and have formal business name & your company link
* You are required to submit 5 prints for the qualification panel.
* USD 100 Annual Membership Fee
* If you join WPPA( Hong Kong China ) First Event: CMLeung X Michael Greenberg January Workshop (Original fee: 1,000USD / Early-bird fee: 800USD if join on or before Jan 13, 2012), your 1st year WPPA membership fee will be waived. (Seats limitation: 30)
Business Ethics and Communication:
* WPPA( Hong Kong China ) members have to ensure having thorough communications with clients in order to give full commitment to them.
* WPPA( Hong Kong China ) members have to show their professionalism through their work and respectable manner and uphold the reputation of WPPA( Hong Kong China ).
* WPPA( Hong Kong China ) members have to ensure that any of their advertisements or announcements, in which their name and WPPA( Hong Kong China ) is associated, will not bring WPPA( Hong Kong China ) into disrepute.
* WPPA( Hong Kong China ) members have to take prompt response to specific communications from WPPA( Hong Kong China ) management team concerning issues important to the integrity and reputation of the organization.
WPPA On Copyrights
Members must not infringe upon copyrights. One’s membership will be denied and revoked if he/she uses images shot by other photographers as his/her own work and misleads the public having wrong perception in any circumstances (including the images submitted for applying WPPA ( Hong Kong China )membership).